I am retained by IBTCI to accept applications for Chief of Party. IBTCI seeks candidates with experience in leading an organization, in both management and technical fields, with a proven track record of programmatic accomplishment, professional achievement, management competence, and interpersonal skills.
Expected responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and be ultimately responsible for all data collection, monitoring, report generation, evaluation and related tasks.
- Serve as primary liaison with the Contracting Officer’s Representative and Contracting Officer.
- Ensure quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including necessary adjustments to operations to fit the requirements of USAID.
- Master’s degree, PhD preferred, in international development, economics, public policy, statistics, political science, health, education or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of management experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience evaluating international development projects (where M&E was a substantial part of the job);
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and/or managing an office with a diverse staff;
- Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring, tracking data quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics;
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation methodology, statistical analysis, experimental design, and/or data collection and analysis;
- Experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders, including donor/development organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, and project beneficiaries;
- Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring and evaluation and strategic learning preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience working with USAID required
- Prior Africa experience preferred, francophone Africa experience desired
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French is required
Closing Date for applications: February 24, 2017