I am accepting applications on behalf of The Mitchell Group (TMG). TMG is seeking applicants for the Chief of Party, below.
Position: Chief of Party (COP)
Location: based in Ethiopia, East Africa
Project Size: This is a $5-10 million USAID MELA Project
Start Date and Duration of Assignment: As Soon As Possible. This is a funded project, with duration from June, 2017 through March, 2022.
Responsibilities/Minimum Requirements: This position requires an experienced individual with:
- Graduate degree or higher in management, public health, international development, social science, M&E, or a related field;
- At least twelve (12) years of international development experience is required;
- At least twelve (12) years of work experience in either of the following fields/areas: public health, research design and implementation, M&E, and/or project design. Note: a mix of the above experience areas highly preferred;
- Demonstrated statistical expertise in the design and implementation of multivariable studies;
- At least ten (10) years of supervisory and organizational management experience in a multi-cultural setting, including local capacity strengthening approaches;
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing multi-faceted activities of similar size and scope (greater than USD $5 million);
- Excellent demonstrated written and communication skills and experience;
- Excellent demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donors, host government counterparts, and other implementing partners,
- Experience working in Africa highly desirable.
Deadline for Application: May 8, 2017